Terms of sale e-commerce store
Buying items from Zikit Drums Limited via the store constitutes your agreement to the Sales Terms of the Store. These Sales Terms of the Store only apply to the sale of our physical goods (“Products”).
We may change the Sales Terms of the Store at any time.
- Please contact us to let us know that you want to return an item. You will be responsible for the products you return until they reach us.
- General Returns: If you are unhappy with an item or change your mind you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt. If you opened the packaging, please make sure to send us back all included items, manuals, and the packaging itself. You must include the original invoice / sales receipt and any other paperwork originally included in the package or with the item. The item(s) must be unused and free of any signs of use, wear, stick marks, smudges, and/or fingerprints. You will have to pay for the return shipping to Zikit Drums Limited. We ask that you please supply tracking information when returning your item. You are responsible for the item until we receive the item at the address provided below.
- After we have inspected your returned item and can confirm it is eligible for a refund, we will send you the money directly to the payment account you used when placing the order with us. We will refund 100% of the product price paid in our store, but we are unable to refund taxes and shipping costs. Please contact your local customs department for the tax refund. The taxes you paid for has already been collected by your local customs department when it reached your country.
- Faulty Items: We have severe quality control measures in place to ensure our items arrive in good condition. Despite this, items can sometimes arrive with defects or it can happen that you receive items different from what you ordered due to a mistake on our part. In such cases we will send you a replacement free of charge. It may be necessary that you destroy the faulty items or ship the items you received back to Zikit Drums Limited. Please follow the instructions of our customer service representatives. Once we confirm that the items, we sent you were defective or that they were different from what you ordered, we will refund you the cost of return shipping. Please obtain a receipt from your shipping provider which enables us to process the refund. We will refund up to USD$15 for the cost of return shipping in case of faulty items.
- You are allowed to cancel the order within 14 days. Acquiring Commission allowed for canceling a transaction limit is 5% or 30$ whichever is lower. Cancellation of a transaction in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Cancellation), Htsa"a -2010 and Consumer Protection Act, 1981.
- Terms & conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Purchases made via the store are intended for end users only and are not authorized for resale.
- Zikit Drums Limited is not responsible for packages that were lost, stolen, damaged, denied or returned and is not obligated to give you a refund.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the service.
- It is not possible to cancel your order or change your address after orders have allocated or shipped by our logistics partners. We will not refund the shipping cost once the items have been shipped.
- Our products are shipped from different warehouses around the globe and therefore can be subject to customs duties and taxes, which are imposed on goods when transported across international borders. All prices are net of any customs duties and any other taxes which you may have to pay for required by the laws of your country. To ensure our external courier services company can deliver your goods in the fastest possible time after entering your country, they may pay the customs on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods. Handling charges from the external courier services company may occur that you will have to pay in addition to the customs duties and any other taxes. For further information regarding duties or other taxes that may occur we recommend checking with the relevant government authorities of the orders country of destination.
Zikit Drums Limited
Maccabi 32 St.
Israel +972 52-6655513